If you’re searching for high-quality, professional nose piercing near-me-place with a location in Toronto, then visit our parlour. «Bini Tattoo» carries a great selection of fine nose jewellery for all of your piercing needs. All of our piercers are top-notch, award-winning and very talented body piercing experts. Our mission is to offer our customers piercings in a safe, sterile, comfortable, relaxed and friendly environment. We care about what we do and you’re very important to us, so we strive to do our best!
Places for Nose Piercing
There are several places where you can get a piercing on your nose:
- Nostril – this is the most popular place to pierce, a ring can be put on either the right or left nostril
- High Nostril – this one is slightly a little bit higher than the previous one
- Septum – goes in the center of the tip, right between the nostrils
- Double Nostril – It can be two nostrilpiercings, either on the same side or the opposite side if you’re obsessed with symmetry. Or it could be a nostril and septum piercing
Remember, there is no rule to use only one of these⁴ types. You can layer and mix several of them at the same time if you want to give yourself an unforgettable face.
Types of Jewellery
Nose piercing shops offer a large variety of jewellery:
- Captive bead rings
- L-shaped pins
- Nostril screws
- Straight barbells
- Curved barbells
This jewellery can be made from a wide range of materials: Teflon, Fluoroplastic, different metals. The safest metals to use are Titanium (great for sensitive skin), Surgical Stainless Steel (cheaper than Titanium, but not 100% biocompatible), Niobium (one of the most inert metals, an ideal hypoallergenic material) and Gold. It is not recommended to use accessories made of Silver, Nickel and any other metal that is not Stainless Steel, Niobium or Titanium.
What are the pros
Here are a few reasons why you should pierce your nose at the local piercing shop:
- It looks great and striking on its own
- It’s the easiest and simplest piercing to have and take care of
- It does not cause a lot of pain, and the wound will heal very rapidly
- There is a large choice of jewellery to choose from
- It’s super acceptable in most places of work
If you decide that you no longer want it at all, just take out the jewelry and the hole will not take too long to completely heal, and it should leave no visible scars.
Why you should come to «Bini Tattoo»
We care about each of our clients and offer high-end and cheap nose piercing in Toronto. Our piercers have many years of experience and work quick and painless. All our jewelry is safe and clean, and we use a medical-grade disinfectant for all of our equipment. «Bini Tattoo» parlour is one of the cleanest and most sterile studio in Toronto. We are waiting for you! You are welcome to step by between 11:00am-8:00pm from Tuesday to Sunday at 1713 Eglinton Ave West, M6E 2H4, Toronto, Canada. Any questions? Please call us: 647-688-58-00.