Are you looking for a tongue piercing near-me-places in Toronto? Welcome to the «Bini Tattoo» parlour! We are passionate about BodyArt, BodyPiercing and BodyModification, and provide all sorts of piercing services in a comfortably clean and sterile environment. Our piercers are friendly, experienced professionals that are committed to making your experience as pleasant as possible.
Types of Piercings
«Where can I get my tongue pierced near me?» – it’s not the only question that should be asked. You will also need to choose the place to pierce and the type of jewellery. People use different tongue piercing techniques to get a bold and cool look, and here are the most common:
- Midline– It’s the simplest one. A piercing runs vertically through the muscle in the mid-section and right in the center
- Lateral (Side) – The jewellery is pierced in the midsection of the tongue too, but only on one side: either to the left or right
- Horizontal – Barbell is pierced from the left side to the right through the middle section
- Snake Eyes – Consists of a horizontal barbell that is pierced from left to right through the tip
- Venom – Simply two parallel piercings next to each other, that runs vertically
- Frenulum (Web) – Runs through the frenulum, which connects the middle line of the underside of the tongue with the floor of the mouth
Presently we provide only Midline Tongue Piercing and we are going to bring full service in the short future.
The cost varies depending on the piercer. For those asking “What’s the average price of tongue piercing in the near-me-parlour in Toronto?” $90 is a realistic figure.
List of common materials for the jewellery:
- 316L Surgical Steel – is the most common material that well tolerated by the body and costs inexpensive
- Titanium – is recommended for people with nickel allergies. Its lightness allows a very good healing
- Bioplastic – soft plastic material causing no allergies
- Niobium – light-grey metal heavier than titanium. Being relatively rare on the market, this material is more expensive
- PTFE (Teflon) – flexible plastic material, well tolerated by our body, it is often used by people allergic to metals
- Acrylic – plastic material, tolerated by our body. Available in several colours. May react to UV (ultraviolet) under black lights in a nightclub
- BlackLine – Titanium coated with a layer of black pigment
- Wood, Amber, Horn, Bone – Materials from ethnic tribes, for tribal tongue piercings
In the «Bini Tattoo», which is the best “near me” tongue piercing shop for you, it is possible to walk in to get your tongue pierced.
Why should you come to us?
If you are searching for a friendly and cheap tongue piercing “near me” place, search no further. We offer to you:
- Experienced piercers
- Relaxed, clean environment
- Friendly, professional atmosphere
- Great customer service with full consultation
- Complete range of aftercare products